Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Walmart: Beauty Coupons in 10/9/2011 Newspaper

I am a cosmetics shopping junkie and I am loving that there will be some new beauty coupons in 10/9 newspaper.  All of the coupons are manufacture coupons and can be stacked and used at all stores. 

Here is the run down of the coupons:
$5.00 off SHINE by Heidi Klum
$1.00 off  any Revlon Color Cosmetics Product
$1.00 off any Almay Color Cosmetic Product
$1.00 off any Maybeline Color Cosmetic Product
$1.00 off any Gold Bond Ultimate Product
$5.00 off Zeno Hot Spot Blemish Clearing Device
$.50 off any Sally Hansen Product
Walmart: Beauty Coupons in 10/9/2011 NewspaperSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette