Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chicago Park District: Pumpkin Patch in the Park

Even though today the weather feels like it is spring, it is actually fall. Fall is my most loves season. You get to wear the cute sweaters, book, the new fall trends, see beautiful leave pick apples and pumpkins.



For the last two year I got my pumpkin from my local park district. That’s right I got my pumpkin from my local park. I live in the city of Chicago and all of the larger pumpkin patches are a bit of a drive. To save time and gas each year I take my daughter to the Pumpkin Patch in the Park at my local Chicago Park District location.


The Chicago Park District hosts dozens of Halloween events in the parks. They offer numerous pumpkin patches that may feature pony rides, games, treats and a chance to take a photo at the harvest photo station. Additional events include scary movies, campfire sessions, a 5k Run, Halloween parties and so much more.


You may have to pay a small fee, but it is worth it. Check out some of the pictures from when me and my daughter went two years ago. She was 3 in this picture now she is 5. Boy time does fly when you are having fun growing!!!!





Chicago Park District: Pumpkin Patch in the ParkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette