Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Living Social: Tres Chic Salon & Spa $12 for $25 Worth of Hair Service

I know where I am going to get my hair done for my 30th birthday. 
Check out the great deals today.  

Pay $12 for $25 worth of hair services at this Homewood salon. 
Pay $25 for no-chip manicure for $25 (regularly $50). 
Pay $27 express facial for(regularly $55).  



Check out the pictures from stylist Nicole who is a stylist atTres Chica Salon:
Living Social: Tres Chic Salon & Spa $12 for $25 Worth of Hair ServiceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette