Thursday, September 8, 2011

Flat Top Stir-Fry Grill: $9.95 Single Trip Stir-Fry and Drink

In preparation for my 30th birthday, I am working on a blog post that talks about all of the freebies that you can get on and around your birthday.  Well, I was over on Flat Top Stir-Fry Grill website and I came upon an offer that I had to share. 

You can go her and register for their e-club and get discount and a FREE meal on your birthday.  However, you can go here and print out a coupon for a Single Trip Stir-Fry and drink and only pay $9.95. This is their back to school special and the offer expires October 30, 2011.
Flat Top Stir-Fry Grill: $9.95 Single Trip Stir-Fry and DrinkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette