Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CityPockets: $10 BuyWithMe Credit for New Users

My new favorite thing to do daily is to check all "Daily Deal" sites that I know of and see what I can save on.  Some day's it may be spa deals, restaurant deals, bakery deals, and now the ever popular vacation deals.  Let me tell you about a new deal site that you save you time and give you money.

CityPockets  is a new site that provides you a digital wallet for you to organize your daily deal vouchers as well as a secondary marketplace to buy/sell past deals.  

How many time have you purchased a deal and was unable to use it?  Now you have the opportunity to sell them to another city pocket user.  You can also download their app for your Android or iPhone.  Now you don't have to waist valuable time looking at all sites, you only need to go to one.

Now it gets better any user who signs up on CityPockets and get $10 free to BuyWithMe.  (must be new BuyWithMe account) This offer runs from 9/14 - 9/28

I took advantage of this deal and now I need to check out BuyWithMe and see where I can spend my $10 credit. 

Go here to download the app for you phone and go here to check out CityPockets!
CityPockets: $10 BuyWithMe Credit for New UsersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette