Thursday, August 25, 2011

Walgreens: FREE Gatorade Prime & Recover Deal

Photo credit: Wild for Wags
Currently, when you buy one Gatorade 20 oz beverage priced at $1.70, you will get back a Catalina coupon valid for a FREE Gatorade Prime AND one FREE Gatorade Recover!

I did the deal this morning before I got to work and it works in Chicago. 
Purchase a 20oz. Gatorade for $1.59
Get a coupon back for a FREE Gatorade Prime AND one FREE Gatorade Recover! 

Once you get that coupon, you can use get to get the FREE Gatorade Prime AND one FREE Gatorade Recover and get another coupons. 
Walgreens: FREE Gatorade Prime & Recover DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette