Friday, August 12, 2011

Groupon: $12 for One Hour of Bolwing for 4 People

I am late today with looking at the daily deals.  Check out this Groupon deal for Chicago.  You pay $12 for Bowling for Four Southport Lanes and Billiards, Seven Ten Lanes, and Seven Ten Lounge. I just purchased this deal for my birthday.  Me and 4 of my friends will get to enjoy one hour of bowling for only $12.00. I hope they are ready to celebrate me turning 30. 
Groupon: $12 for One Hour of Bolwing for 4 PeopleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette