Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FREE: Expo Markers at Target & Walgreens

If you are still completing your school supply shopping you can pick up some FREE Expo markers.  I picked up 4 FREE packs yesterday and I am going to give them to my daughter's teacher.  Check out the deals below to see how you can get FREE Expo Markers at Target and Walgreens. 

Walgreens
Purchase (2) 6 packs of Expo Markers $3.99
Use the $3.00 off coupon fond in the Instant Value Coupon Book in Walgreens
Use the $2.00 off 2 Expo marks from Expo Facebook Page
Final Price: FREE  

Target:
Purchase (2) Expo Dry Erase Markers  $1.50

Use $2/2 Expo Markers printable
Use  $1/1 Expo Dry Erase Markers or Cleaner Target printable
Final Price: FREE



FREE: Expo Markers at Target & WalgreensSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette