Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Finds: Pay $14 for $20 to Spent at Kangaroo Kids Consignment Shop


It's back to school shopping seasn and Family Finds has a deal that I couldn't pass up this morning.  Today's Family Finds Deal you can get $20 to spend at Kangaroo Kids for on $14.  Kangaroo Kids is a consignment shop in Lincol Park.  You can find the latest children’s fashions from designer brands for less at this new Lincoln Park consignment shop!
Family Finds: Pay $14 for $20 to Spent at Kangaroo Kids Consignment ShopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette