Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend Mall Shopping Coupons

The weekend is finally here and I think we all deserve to treat ourselves with some weekend shopping. 
Check out these coupons that can help you save when you shop at the mall. 

Macy's - 15% off Sale & Clearance Apparel
Old Navy - $5.00 off $25.00 Purchase
Children's Place - Print coupons for a 20% discount on $40, 25% discount on $50 or $30%
Kohl's - 15% off Everything
JcPenney- $10.00 off $25.00 Purchase
Carnson Pirie Scott - 20% off and $10.00 off $25.00
Weekend Mall Shopping CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette