Friday, July 22, 2011

Walgreens: Revlon Nail Polish $.96 a Piece {Chicago Deal Only)


I have said it once and I will say it again, I LOVE nail polish. Walgreen’s has Revlon Nail polish on sale for buy 1 get 1 50% off. Well in today’s Chicago Sun Times there is a coupon for $2.00 of any one Revlon item. There two $1.00/1 Revlon Color Cosmetics coupons that are out. Check out how you can get two Revlon Nail polish for $.96 a piece

Purchase 2 Revlon Nail Polish Buy 1Get 50% off $5.29 + $2.64
Use $2.00/ 1 Revlon from the 7.22 {Chicago Sun Times) It will deduct $4.00
Use (2) $1.00/1 Revlon Coupons
Pay $1.93 {$.96 a piece)

Happy Nail Polish Shopping
Walgreens: Revlon Nail Polish $.96 a Piece {Chicago Deal Only)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette