Sunday, July 3, 2011

Target: School Supply Shopping

This morning, I told you about the new batch of Target coupons.  Well, I didn't waste any time and I went out to use mine. You can save on some of your school supply shopping now. 

Sharipe Marker 2ct. $1.54
Use $1.00 off Target
Pay $.54

Paper Mate 2 ct Ball Point Pen $1.44
Use $1.00 off Target
Pay $.44

Bic Ball Point Ink Pens $.99
Use $1.00/2 Target
Pay $.98 for 2

Scotch Magic Tape $2.29
Use $.50 off Target
Use $1.00 off Magic Tape
Pay $.29
Target: School Supply ShoppingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette