Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dating a Frugal Girl: Garfield Park Conservatory

I am not sure how many men read my blog or men care about being frugal and charming at the same time, but here goes my weekly dating a Frugal Girl tip. If you live in a city that has a FREE conservatory, you should visit. A cinservatory gives you a great backdrop to relax and talk about anything you want. 

For all of my Chicago readers, check out the Garfield Park Conservatory. The conservatory if FREE, open to the public, & have one late closing day Wednesday @8pm}

The Garfield Park Conservatory is one of the largest and most stunning conservatories in the nation and is owned and managed by the Chicago Park District. {Your tax dollars are paying for the upkeeping of the conservatory, you should attend.}

Location:
300 N. Central Park Ave.
Chicago, IL 60624
Dating a Frugal Girl: Garfield Park ConservatorySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette