Friday, July 29, 2011

Back to School: Kids Labels {Last Day to order}

Vistaprint has 140 FREE labels deal again.  With school around the corner, I thought it may be a good idea to create labels for my daughter's school supplies.  Think about it,  if you child lose their item by having it label will make it easy if it was returned.  Go here to create your labels.  Keep in mind that these can be use for anything.  You can make labels for your kids book, toys, address labels, wedding favors and so much more. 

Shipping starts at $3.03
Back to School: Kids Labels {Last Day to order}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette