Friday, June 10, 2011

Sister Save-A-Lot : Listen Live tomorrow on Cocktails and Conversations


The last few months of my life have been pretty great. Well, tomorrow will go into the category of being great also. Tomorrow, you can hear me on Cocktails and Conversations. Cocktails and Conversations is an online radio show that airs on Blog Talk Radio. This weekend I will be the guest talking about being a single mother who coupons, being on a reality TV show, and all things coupons. Join us tomorrow Saturday, June 11, 2011! I will teach you how to save $$$ at the grocery store! This show will air LIVE at 12:00 pm EST!

For all of my Chicago listeners, it will be online here at 11a.m.



P.S. There is an awesome giveaway that is going to happen also. I am giving away a 30 minute consultation for one of our listeners on this weeks show. Enter to win by going on Twitter and looking for our post that has the secret word. The first person to call the show on Saturday with the secret word will get a 30 minute Extreme Savings consultation! Our Twitter handle is @cocktailsnconvo.
Sister Save-A-Lot : Listen Live tomorrow on Cocktails and ConversationsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette