Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Facebook: $1.00 off Cookies wyb 1 Gallon of Milk


In my coupon workshops, I teach that a number 1 source of coupon is Facebook.  Go to the Nabisco Facebook page to print a coupon that allows you to save $1 on Nabisco cookies when you buy one package of Nabisco cookies AND one gallon of milk. This coupon can be found on the Nabisco Facebook page  through 6/30/11 (or until 25,000 prints have been reached). The coupon must be redeemed by 7/14/2011.
Facebook: $1.00 off Cookies wyb 1 Gallon of MilkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette