Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dating a Frugal Single Girl: Bowling a Great Summer Dating Idea

It's summer time in Chicago and boy is it hot! There are many festivals, movies in the park outings, and trips to Navy Pier that one can do this season.  However, this Frugal Single Girl wants to go Bowling.   Each day of the week I take my daughter bowling for FREE.  She is able to bowl FREE becasue of the wonderful program called Kids Bowl FREE.  I bowl with her each day, but there is nothing like some adult time when you are with a 4 year old on most of your outings.  {Someone Save ME!!!}

This summer, I am going to be very bold and start to asks guys out on dates, so I can do all of the things that I want to do.  It seem as if guys don't take hints very well anymore. 
 {What are your thoughts?} 

If you need a frugal dating idea for tonight, Burr Oak Bowl has $1.00 bowling every Thursday during the summer.  From the time they open until 1:00am Friday you  pay $1.00 per game.  The cost of rental shoes is $3.75.  While you are there ask for there daily drink specail. 
Have fun tonight and I will update you on my Frugal Dating Aventures of Summer 2011.  :-)
Dating a Frugal Single Girl: Bowling a Great Summer Dating IdeaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette