Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BuyWithMe.com: $24 for 4 AMC Silver Experience™ Tickets, Plus $5 Shipping


If you are like me, you are low on your movie passes.  I have two more moview passes in my stash and I have to purchase more for the Summer Movies that my daughter is looking forward to seeing.  Over on Buywithme.com $24 gets you four AMC Silver Experience™ tickets to any AMC® theatre location (up to $52 value). Please note there will be an additional $5 shipping fee added to all orders. 

(Chancge the city to Anywhere USA)

Here is the Deal
$5.00 for Shipping
Total $29.00
Breaks down to each ticket being $7.25
BuyWithMe.com: $24 for 4 AMC Silver Experience™ Tickets, Plus $5 ShippingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette