Wednesday, June 1, 2011

$5.00 off Hennessy Cake made by LickHer Dessert Plate


What do you get a person who has everything for Father’s Day? Well I am getting my dad a Hennessy Cake made by LickHer Dessert Plate {Liquor Infused Specialty Desserts}. You can do like me and pre-order your Chocolate Hennessy Heaven for Fathers Day & get $5.00 OFF when you pick up your cake at Candle Addictions for the Fathers Day event Saturday, June 19th in South Holland. (You can also order this cake with Remy!) The total cost is $25.00


Be sure to check out LickHer Dessert Plate(Liquor Infused Specialty Desserts}Facebook page. Tell her that Sister Save-A-Lot sent you.
$5.00 off Hennessy Cake made by LickHer Dessert PlateSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette