Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Groupon: $6 for Two Games of Bowling and One Shoe Rental (Up to $12 Value)

Chicagoland Bowling Proprietors Association – Multiple Locations

Today's on Groupon you can pay $6 for Two Games of Bowling and One Shoe Rental. The best part about this deal is that you can purchase 10 Groupons and they don't expire until 9.30.2011. I love that my daughter's favorite bowling alley is listed as one of the 28 locations that are accepting this Groupon.  Go here to log in or registerto purchase this Groupon. 
Groupon: $6 for Two Games of Bowling and One Shoe Rental (Up to $12 Value)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette