Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dating a Frugal Girl: Movies in the Park


I haven't did a Dating a Frugal Girl blog post in a while.  With the weather getting better and the days getting longer, it is a great time to start back dating.  I have been super busy with working, raising my daughter, and teaching coupon classes, but I try my best to have a healthy dating life. 

It has been a while since, I have been out on a date . . .but maybe, just maybe "Brother Save-A-Lot" is reading this blog post and can make it happen. 

The Chicago Park District is having Movies in the Park again this year.  Each year, I take my daughter to a few events.  I am hoping that I can go again this year, but not with my child.  (LOL)

Check out the dates and times that Movies in the Park would be in your area.  For all of the single men in Chicago, you will get a lot  of brownie point is you take your date out and prepare a picnic for the two of you. 
Dating a Frugal Girl: Movies in the ParkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette