Friday, April 15, 2011

Target: Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure only $11.34 after Coupon

Disney has a new movie coming out and my daughter is waiting for it to arrive in her Easter Basket.  I was waiting for a coupon to arrive and it has; thank you Disney for making my day.  You have to log into or create a Disney Movie Rewards account to print a $8.00 off Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure 2-Disk or 3-Disc Blue-ray Combo Pack

Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure comes out on video on Tuesday April 19th. Check my Sister Save-A-Lot deal that you can get at Target with this coupon.

Buy: Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure 2-Disk$19.99
If you are using a Target Reusable Bag take off $.05 
If you pay with your Target Card take off 5% 
Pay:$11.34   
Target: Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure only $11.34 after CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette