Friday, April 22, 2011

Target: Laugh & Learn Puppy $12.29 after Coupon

Have you check out the Coupon Network? This is another coupon site where you can print coupons. I looked through their coupons last night and found a coupon for $5.00 Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy. It is on sale this week at Target for 17.99.

Check out this Sister Save-A-Lot Deal
Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy $17.99
Save 5% for using your Target Card
Save $.05 for using your reusable Target bag
Pay $ $12.29
Target: Laugh & Learn Puppy $12.29 after CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette