Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Groupon: $10 for $20 worth of Italian and American Cuisine at Leona's Restaurant

Have you checked out Groupons deal of the day? You can pay $10 for $20 Worth of Italian and American Cuisine at Leona's Restaurant. The best part about this Groupon is that it is open to all location in and around Chicago. I am going to purchase this and use it around Mother’s Day.

Go here to purchase yours.

This Groupon expires Oct 13, 2011

Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table.
Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Not valid for alcohol.
Groupon: $10 for $20 worth of Italian and American Cuisine at Leona's RestaurantSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette