Saturday, March 5, 2011

Walmart:: Coupon Policy



 If you are a Walmart shopper, I have great news for you! Walmart finally has a coupon policy check out some of the highlights: 
  • Accepts Manufactures coupons
  • Accepts Printable coupons
  • Competitors coupons that feature specific item for a specific price
  • Checkout coupons (catalinas) that are printed from other stores as long as they are a manufacture coupon. (For example: RR from Walgreens or Catalinas from Jewels) 
  • Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase.
* Click here and here to view the online policy. I recommend you print the policy to take with just in case.
Walmart:: Coupon PolicySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette