Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunsay Coupon Preview: 3.6.2011

We should see 2 inserts this weekend, you can see the list of coupons for 3/6 here.

Keep in mind that coupon amount may vary by regions. In Chicago, we may get a coupon for $.50 off, but in another state they may get a coupon for $.75 off. (This is why I ask people to purchase a paper for me when they go out of town)

 
You can check out Discounted Newspaper Subscriptions to see if you can find a deal on home delivery in your area!


Tip for Chicago Readers: Purchase you newspapera  at Menards or Dollar Tree to get the Sunday's edition of the Chicago Tribune for $1.
Sunsay Coupon Preview: 3.6.2011SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette