Monday, March 28, 2011

Quiznos: $2.99 Small Sub {Plus FREE Cookie}

\
Most people who know me, knows that I do not like to cook.  I may purchase food for little of nothing, but I love restaurant deals.  I came across this good deal at Quiznos.  You can pint this coupon and get any small sub at Quiznos for $2.99 including the Chicken Bacon Dipper. This is a limited time offer.  Plus if you join the Q-Club you will get exclusive deals delivered to your inbox, plus a FREE COOKIE just for signing up!
Quiznos: $2.99 Small Sub {Plus FREE Cookie}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette