Monday, February 21, 2011

FREE Wedding Place Cards

I like to think that I can teach people how to save on everything. I have been ask for tips and now I have one that even you may like or want to share with your friends. 

 I have a few people in my life that are getting married and I thought that they may like this blog post.  Vista Print is offeing their FREE 250 business cards deal again.  All you have to do is pay the for the cost of shipping. These are business card size and you can turn them into anything you might need such as
wedding place cards. 

Check out my example . . .

All the bride an groom has to do is write the table number and name, but just think about all of the money that you save on place cards..
You can head over to Vistaprint to make your cards. The cards are actually free and you pay shipping (which was $5.67 for me.) You can click to select industry or design in the top center of the screen and there are hundreds and hundreds of choices.

FREE Wedding Place CardsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette