Thursday, November 25, 2010

White Castle: FREE Sweet Ploato Fries

I have always wanted to try White Castle Sweet Potato fries, but never wanted to pay for them.  Well, guess what?  I will be trying them for FREE with this coupon. 

Go here for a coupon good for FREE Sweet Potato fries with Cinnamon Dipping sauce w/any purchase! Good through 11/30.

Go here to get FREE Chicken Rings with any purchase, Cool Ranch or Spicy good through 11/30. 
White Castle: FREE Sweet Ploato FriesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette