Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!!

Voting in any type of election, from local elections to Presidential primaries, provides an important way to voice your opinions regarding elected leaders and overall policies; voting also helps you decide your own future by electing a person who might reflect your own views. The ability to vote exists as one of the most cherished Constitutional Rights that many fought for, marched for, and died for over the centuries.

I will not tell you who to vote for, but I am askingt hat you go and vote.

This message has be approved by
Sister Save-A-Lot
VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette