Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coupon Class in Hazel Crest, IL (October 23,2010)

First. I want to send a huge THANK YOU to reader Michele for helping secure a location for this coupon class!
This class is mainly towards those of you who are new to couponing or those who need some extra help, so if you are a pro, this class may not be for you!
 Here are the details:
DATE: Saturday, October 23rd
TIME: 11a.m - 1 p.m (on time arrival is strongly suggested)
LOCATION: Hazel Crest Park District & Fitness Center, 2600 West 171st Street, Hazel Crest, Illinois 60429.
COST: $5per person

  • In the past I have done classes FREE of charge, but I need to cover the cost of printing and giveaway prizes, so I do need to charge for this class!

  • If you plan on attending this class, please RSVP by leaving a comment!!!

  • If you have any questions, please feel free to ask your question in the comment section as well, so that I may answer it and others who may have the same question can benefit!

Coupon Class in Hazel Crest, IL (October 23,2010)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette