Sunday, September 26, 2010

Avenue: $5.00 off $5.00 Purchase Coupon

The Avenue is offering a $5 off your $5 Purchase Coupon when you try on a pair of Denim or Boots! Make sure you have your coupon with you!!
I’m sure I can find something on the clearance rack for close to $5. Even if you are not plus size, you could try the boots and maybe find a cute accessory item cheap with the coupon!?! This coupon expires next Sunday 10/3/10, so you’ve got a week to use it!
Avenue: $5.00 off $5.00 Purchase CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette