Wednesday, August 4, 2010

JCPenney $10 off a $10 Shopping Code

This morning while I was driving to work in the rain, I thought about shopping at JCPenney with a $10 off a $10 purchase code. Low and behold, my thoughts can now be put to action. You can get $10 off a $10 or more purchase at JCPenney when you use code TEN2YOU.


Click thru to JCPenney Site.

Add more than $10 of merchandise

Use code TEN2YOU for $10 off!

FYI: Shoes will ship free! (Check out what I just ordered for $2.99 )


JCPenney $10 off a $10 Shopping CodeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette