Sunday, August 8, 2010

FREE Shipping on Kids Clothes and Accessories at The Disney Store

Check this out, my daughter's birthday is in September and her party theme is Princess Tiana.  I just checked out some of her items at the Disney Store and came across this great find. Princess Tiana's crown is priced at $10.50 and the DisneyStore is offering FREE shipping when you buy andy kids clothes or accessory. 

FREE Shipping on Kids Clothes and Accessories at The Disney StoreSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette