Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flavor Restaurant $10.00 Gift Certificate only #1.10

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Banner 120x90


If you don't know by now, I am a fan of Restaurant.com.  I love being able to go to various restaurants and not paying full price.  The last restaurant that I went to was Flavor Restaurant in Flossmoor, IL.  This is the place to get your southern style food at in the south suburbs.  Restaurant.comhas another great promotion going on.  You can get a $10.00 Flavor Gift Certificate for only $1.10 when you use the promotion code SAVE.  Search for Flavor using zip code 60422

Flavor Restaurant $10.00 Gift Certificate only #1.10SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette