Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Taco Bell Deals at Walmart

If you printed off the $1/2 Taco Bell Coupon I posted about previously from Coupons.com, you can ge some cheap Salsa and Taco Sauce at Walmart! It is reported that the smaller jars of both are priced at $1 each, so you can get them for only .50 per jar with coupon!

(Photo from Common Sense with Money
Taco Bell Originals Salsa 8oz $1


Pay $0.50 each when you buy two

Taco Bell Originals restaurant sauce $1


Pay $0.50 each when you buy two

Taco Bell Originals Salsa 16oz $1.68


Pay $1.18 each when you buy two
Taco Bell Deals at WalmartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette