Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview



If you are new to using coupons and don't have may to choose from, this is a good week for inserts. We will see three inserts: Smart Source, Redplum and P&G.

There are some other very good coupons too! I always get four news papers each week.  My suggestion is to purchase three is you are new.  The $3.00 that you spend will willbe right back in your pocket tha night after the deals that you can do at various drug stores.  TRUST ME!!!!!
You can check it out this Sunday's coupons here.
Thanks, For the Mommas
Sunday Coupon PreviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette