Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday April 18th Coupons

I have learned that if you want to really coupon, you will need good value coupons to get you into the game.  This Sunday inserts is (1) Smart Source and (1) Red Plum in this Sunday’s paper. I purchased five inserts yesterday at The Dollar Store. 

You may ask.....why five?  Jewles next week is goingto have a Catalina sale that I can use these coupons to get great deals.

For example:  Lawry’s marinades is on sale for $1.00. This Sundays coupon insert has coupon for $.50 off 1.  So if you buy four use four $.50/1=$2.00. 


Thanks, Rachael
Sunday April 18th CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette