Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CVS Deals 12/20 -12/26


Best CVS EB Deals


Alteril Sleep Aid 4 ct. $1.99 Earn 1.99 EBs Limit 1 =FREE after EBs!
Glade Products Spend $12 Earn 4 EBs Limit 1

Sense and Spray or Lasting Impressions $6
Candles, Holders and Refills 2/$6
Buy 4 for $12.00 get $4.00 EB.

Submit for $5 SC Johnson Rebate for this to become a moneymaker!

Nivea Body Wash $5.99 Earn 5 EBs Limit 1
-$2/1 printable HERE =FREE + overage after coupons and EBs!

Oral-B Single Manual Toothbrush $2.99 Earn 2 EBs Limit 1 =.99 after EBs!

Revlon Super Lustrious or Moon Drop Lip Stick $6.99 Earn 5 EBs Limit 3 =FREE after coupon and EBs!

ThermaCare Neck to Arm Wrap 1 ct. $2.49 Earn 2.49 ECBs Limit 5 =FREE after EBs!

You will pay for these items with cash and receive you EB when your transaction is complete. You can save the EBs to use on the next sale or buy items that you want. (My suggestion is to save for the next sale. You will always spend less OOP (out of pocket money) when you have EB and coupons combined).

If you don't believe me, read the below blog and see my proof of items that I purchased and received $5.00 EBs.

Happy Shopping,

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION





.
CVS Deals 12/20 -12/26SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette